Up-Level Your State of Being by Liz Nierzwicki
I used to live in a state of lack. It was lack in my financial situation, lack in my love life, lack in fun things to do. Lack and wanting were my constant state of being and once I started to wake-up consciously, I started to understand where I was energetically and I began researching how to change. I read book after book on manifesting, spiritual awakening and I continued my yoga practice but took it much deeper into the latter stages of the path which include meditation and visualization. In addition, I got rid of the problems – I took myself out of situations that I was having problems with so that I could focus all of my energy and thoughts on up-leveling my ways of being and consciousness to a whole version of me.
“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.”(Psalm 23)
When you affirm where you are, shed the skins (Listen to Heavenly Mind Podcast), and commit to showing up to be all you can be; not only will your state of being change, but your whole reality will change as well. Honestly, you have to be ready for that – so plan wisely. I can’t stress this last sentence enough. You are fixed to what you have and are… it’s your identity that you are tied to. So, if you are going to do this work, be prepared for things to change and know who and what you are bringing along for the ride.
“With regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self… and to put on the new self.(Ephesians 4:22)
There is a higher calling for yourself that you can step into…
So, where are you feeling stuck? Is it a relationship? Is it finances? Is it health? What needs to go? What do you want to keep? Get really crystal clear and write down what you want. How it will feel. Then write down what you do not want and get clear on how you have personally behaved in the space of what you do not want. Get clear. Then… and this is important, get really grateful every day for what you do have and do love. And then get clear on what you love but may not have in your reality – yet.
“No man can serve two masters.”(Matthew 6:24)
You can’t serve two Gods – is not just about God. It’s about what you focus on. You can’t serve a focus of lack and gain abundance. You can’t serve a focus of wanting something and also hating others who have it. Get clear on how the best version of you behaves, acts, thinks, and shows up to this life when you are being your best self.
Don’t miss that last part – how you show up involves what you choose to do. You’re a habitual person. It’s time to assess your daily actions and create new habits and a way of living that will yield the best version of you.
Your real job. Your human work is not to go to a job and earn money – that is only part of your time spent. Your actual human job is to continually assess your state of being and remain awake and fused with the highest ideal of yourself that you can imagine. That is it. And when you do, the energy of those desires will constantly pull you forward or be attracted to you.
“Everything is yours.”(1 Corinthians 3:21. See also: John 17:10. John 14:20)
You are missing nothing – you only think you are.
Ok so how do you become one with who you actually are in the new state of being? You fuse with it. Here’s how:
- Start with forgiveness. Be willing to forgive someone you feel has wronged you, ask God to open you up to God’s truth about the situation. Ask for the truth to be revealed about the situation and your own input in the situation. Be willing to forgive yourself and be guided to boundaries needed and actions to take in Christ.
- Die daily to what you are not. (1 Corinthians 15:31). Enter the state of pure consciousness (being) without attachments to being “this” or having “that.”
- Ask God to plant the seed of being in your heart that is your highest truth.
- Allow your mind to dream and think of the highest – most noble ideas about yourself imaginable. Enter any scene of you having/being what you want. Fuse with it. Become one with it. Notice where you feel the feelings – your heart is the largest electromagnetic field – get into love, gratitude and appreciation and become a magnet for your hearts desires.
- The most important thing to do is to feel it real, tell yourself the right stories about yourself and show up for yourself.
- The Spirit WILL give you an idea – you have to go do it. You have to live into the images your spirit feeds to you. You have to show up to the mission the Holy Spirit sets for you. You have to believe in yourself. You have to show up for yourself and rely on your own self. WHEN YOU DO, and do so consistently… the universe will open doors for you. You will become happy and confident in your own self and you end the cycle of seeking outside of you for fulfillment.
Begin doing this immediately and daily. In the beginning, you will need to set reminders because your old way of being will naturally take over. You must remember your true work here. You must remember to shed all that is not you on a daily basis and rise up in your heart, mind and actions to become your highest ideal self.
You are driven by your heart, your intuition and your talents. What you love is yours and no one gets a say in that. If you don’t believe in yourself and allow people outside of you to drive your behaviors you will lose your clarity of focus and drive and find yourself stuck in a rut or worse, depression. Own who you are. Own what you love and be unapologetic as you live into all that you came to this life for!
Liz Nierzwicki is a serial entrepreneur, badass single momma, master yoga teacher, fitness and nutrition expert and cover model, stock market strategist and day trader. She loves empowering people to follow their heart and live their soul’s truth. For more from Liz head to LizNierzwicki.com or figureFITlife.com.
- Posted by Christi Mcilwain
- On September 7, 2019
- 0 Comment