by Liz Nierzwicki
I consult with parents and single parents all of the time about productivity, because the number #1 question I am asked is “How do you do it all?”
The other day, I was catching up with a good friend. She is the head of engineering for a local business and we were discussing what works and just kind-of laughing at ways we go about making it work for ourselves.
I decided I would take this to the blog so that I can share with you what works for me. If you are a single parent or event the breadwinner of the family. YOU will need massive structure and balance, here are a few of my tips:
1. Go to bed at 9:00PM and wake up at 5:00 AM.
This allows me to wake before most other people will and tackle what is most important to me. I love the wee hours of the morning. This is when I meditate, pray and get aligned to my goals and visions for the day. Many times, I will start my main project ALL before 8:00AM.
2. Begin day with meditation, my #heavenlymind desire statement, and workout.
3. Keeping my phone off during MY prime time work hours 9:00AM-1:30PM
4. End work by 6:45 PM and plan the next day.
5. Make sure my work expands beyond myself.
I believe our purpose is to help others when we can. I love teaching – it is natural to who I am. If I die with unshared learned lessons in my brain, I will have done a disservice to our creator.
Instilling as much knowledge I can into my son is also high on my priorities – so spending time pouring into him whether that is through a video we shoot together, running errands together or just cooking and catching up in the kitchen.
6.Living a “Heaven YES!” life.
As Marie Forleo said: “It’s either a hell yes or a hell no.”
If it’s a hell yes – you will know. If it’s a ‘meh or a no, you will know. I turned this phrase into “Heaven YES!” Because to me, that feeling of bliss is undeniable and as a spiritual teacher, I am all about those transcending moments in time that expand the soul and to me, that’s a Heaven on Earth moment.
I often tell my private coaching clients: “Follow your bliss and the universe WILL open doors where there were once walls.” Joseph Campbell
7. Having massive boundaries with my time, energy and goals.
Massive goals require massive boundaries. It’s up to you to uphold YOUR own personal boundaries. In today’s day and age where everyone thinks they know you because you post some things online, it’s important to have a plan, boundaries, and a schedule that you stick to.
8. Sowing seeds is something I do regularly. I love to just help another in some small way whenever I can. Pay it forward in the grocery. Believing in another’s dream and encouraging them when they may feel less than – is the creative juice of life.
9. Eliminating the distraction of men. If the universe wants us to meet, we will. AND… their will be “Heaven YES” energy. I believe most humans have it wrong and waste years searching. I spent years “looking” and I know that I am not alone in that – it seems our main goal as a society is to push marriage onto people and/or find “the one.”
Here’s what I know to be true: YOU are “the one.” You are your soul’s chosen one. You must love you. You must be the kind of person you’d want to be with and one day, BOOM! There he/she will be. It will be undeniable by both of you. Stop looking for others to define who you are and create your own self-worth in this world.
10. Know your strengths and stick to them. Hire out the rest.
For more tips on inner peace, peace enhancing practices and becoming the best version of yourself, head to LizNierzwicki.com
Thanks for reading everyone. What’s your take on balance and inner peace? Are you thinking of using the tips above? I’d love to hear your feedback.
- Posted by Administrator
- On November 14, 2018
- 0 Comment